Wednesday 13 July 2011

ANJA AND SASHA! (by The Guest Writer)

On my first post as The Guest Writer I wrote a list of my favourite models- Anja being number 1. Therefore, I am very excited about her wedding to fellow model Sasha Knezevic that is taking place soon. Basically, I have dedicated this post to this amazing couple...

 
Anja and Sasha for Vogue Germany


At the amfAR gala (09)




Gap Holiday (08)


 These two are the faces of the perfume 'Energizing' by DKNY (for men and women) 

Sasha and Anja at the DKNY perfume launch


Vogue Germany


 
Anja and Sasha for Vogue Russia


'Fashion Magazine Poland'


Anja and Sasha for Russian Glamour

  
   
Vogue Russia


 
Pani Magazine



Awwwww...


I hope you enjoyed this post and see you next time!
Love,
     The Guest Writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung