Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Toile for the Trouser

Trouser project was getting absolutely nowhere at all so I decided to start working backwards to begin with. Mostly so that I don't get lazy and fall behind even more than the current status of progression. Yesterday I made this toile for a standard, straight slim-fit legs and slightly altered the style to fulfill my conservative code I had placed. Thanks for rushing in to try it on last minute Lorna! I guess the next step is to chose the fabric and finalize and make the trouser itself.

Front View

Back View

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung