Wednesday 2 May 2012

Lex Pott

This morning I realised why I am not the greatest with words. Whilst deep in discussion with a dear friend it came to attention that I can never explain my thoughts and concepts clearly with words as it is often always to complex.

The main reason > > >I'm a 'visual' person.  



These images are all works of Lex Pott via WGSN Trend Report for A/W12-13. The simple overlapping shapes create a geometric pattern which is enhanced by clever used of colour. Inspiration for my current project which is finally rolling at a good pace after such a slow start. Will do my best to post at least once a week but with such a tight schedule it is proving to be extremely difficult!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung