Wednesday 30 May 2012

WSA 2012 Show: Make up

This year I did not get as excited as the 2011 show for many reasons. Mostly due to the fact I didn't work closely with the third years this time around. However I did go along to help out with the shows in Winchester and London. The images below are from the London Truman Brewery Show that took place on Monday 28th May. 
  




Checklist

various shades

I feel the need to invest in some good quality brushes as my ones are all deteriorating.

More pictures to follow in another post as I have to leave for work now. Classes are over but I still seem to have no time at all. Hope you all enjoy the lovely weather today as I will be stuck inside painting and decorating interiors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung