- cut a paper into an exact square
- fold the square in half so that it turns into a triangle
- fold in in half again so that you are left with an even smaller triangle. (if you think you can cut through even thicker stacks of paper then feel free to fold it again a couple of times)
- the more folds you have the more detailed the snowflake is likely to look.
- begin cutting into the triangle from the edges however you fancy. when you think you are done open it up and TA-DA!!
- you have officially made your first snowflake
Thursday, 7 October 2010
step by step to make a snowflake...
For those of you that have never gone through a session of making paper snowflakes at primary school or youth club, here is a quick easy step by step guide!