Monday 4 April 2011

I ♥ my Mummy

"God couldn't be everywhere so he created Mothers" - I don't know who wrote this particular line but its true. Had a lovely day with my mummy yesterday as we walked through stalls and stalls of junk trying to find our treasure. We weren't so lucky but it was refreshing to be out and about so early. Unplanned events unfolded throughout the day as we headed to Aldershot with some of her friends. I swear Aldershot has turned into a mini Nepal. Ate 'alu chat' and 'pani puri' at the chat pasal (shop) and then watched mum have a haircut at a Nepali salon. Reminded me sooo much of Kathmandu. Hope you all had a nice Mother's day with your lovely mums x 

Pani Puri on Station Rd, Aldershot

Quick fix, Apricot jam on plain vanilla sponge. Looks like a bar of soap but was yummy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung