Saturday 2 July 2011

Uniform

From great grandfathers, father, cousins, brothers to friends all hold one similarity. They are all linked to the military, Gurkhas to be precise. Hell yeah I'm proud to be a daughter of one. As it was forces week last week, I paid a visit to Peninsula Barracks in Winchester to observe and pay respect.

Uniform - sense of belonging. There is much more beauty to a uniform then one can imagine. Military trends come and go but they never fade and I'm not surprised by this. Look how pretty and intricate every detail is on this jacket.



Particularly loved the sleeve details. He did get a bit surprised/offended when I asked to take a picture of just his arm so I ended up taking a picture of him too. Haha



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung