Monday 23 May 2011

more picks from WSA'11 show

Sophie and other 3rd yrs dishing out nipple tapes and stick-on cups for the models...yes I saw a lot more then what I had signed up for on the day.. haha..

My lovely model Beth who I dressed standing on a chair.

After makeup and hair, Johnny went straight for the food..pig.

collection from an afternoon show...very much reminded me of Damir Doma with the slight draping action..

'crimped' model in Kim's outfit
 
Loved the bag most from this collection as the LED lights can be switched on and off
  
Cel's model. Whilst dressing, I found out there can be different types of bossy people. There are those who shout, swear and take control in order to make sure everything runs swiftly. On the other hand, I came across a girl who seemed to be a know it all however when it came to the practical side she was almost useless. haha why am I writing this here?? because she very much annoyed me the whole day and happens to be captured in the background of this image. : )
Beth in nipple tapes and Sophie's outfit one. Love the perspex head wear and accessories she got made for the collection.

I was quick enough to snap these two but wish there was more time in between change overs. Knitwear collection - particularly amazed by the fragile gown on the left. Was breathtaking however the model felt pretty much all out there haha.  
Another outfit from the same collection which reminded me very much of Mark Fast and his garments. Most possibly inspired this designer too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung