Wednesday 4 May 2011

scribbles of my own

Today I fully understood why my previous tutor always used to nag nag nag about how 'important' drawings are. Gayle be proud!! After spending the whole morning staring at passers by and doing literally two seconds drawings I began to understand the key of mark making. Always wanted to get a set of copic marker pens but they are very pricey and it would make sense to start by using a fairly cheaper version to begin with so I invested on a few Letraset Promarker pens to get used to the idea of making quick recordings and also to work on my illustration skills (which is fairly rusty to be true). Here is what I discovered...

my few new promarkers thinking of getting some more already hehe

Black and White

...and again

Using more markers whilst avoiding black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung