Thursday 10 November 2011

Pin Cushions

We were fortunate to have Patty Glanville (accessories designer for Jasper Conran) come in for tutorials and give us one to one advice on our accessories for the Menswear project. I decided to make a rucksack and she was helpful when it came to figuring out where and how to fasten my bag.

Most amusing part of the whole experience was her pin cushion! Here are a few pictures, apparently she bought it when she first started back in her days.





Had my crit today and now feeling very satisfied with everything. Got few more finishing details to add to the project and then I'll be moving on to the new AVANT GARDE project...

These are the colours I worked with in the menswear project. I'll post the pictures once I get the photo shoot done.

I'm taking time out this weekend to relax a bit before starting again on Monday but this time hopefully I'll get the hang of it and blog a bit more. Time management skills are getting better but not perfect just yet :)

Remembrance day tomorrow hope you will all take out two minutes to pay respect. I was explaining to a few Chinese students that the poppy is there for a meaningful reason as they had the idea that it was the most wanted accessory of the moment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung