Wednesday 17 August 2011

Charming...

Saw some really beautiful houses on the way home from another trip out to the coast. Couldn't help taking a few shots from the car.

I love this cosy little place. Not a great fan of the fences and shed though, they could have done with a bit of colour. Which then reminded me of our place that needed work on.

My new bathroom celling needs fixing BIG time. Previous owner were a bit careless and now I have an imprint of a huge RADLEY logo that  does me no good. haha.

There seems to be two sheds out in the garden which both require some TLC as they've worn out slightly.

In process of re-roofing and mending the floorboard done by the father and a few lending hands.

Found this baby snake under the shed floorboard. It was sooooooooooooooooooooo pretty! I love the metallic bronze with the black snakeskin. If only it were still I would have accessorized it without a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung