Monday 13 February 2012

No#4

Today was a complete waste all thanks to my dentist who decided to inform my appointment was cancelled completely last minute! Spent the morning in the studio completing 'bits & bobs'. Then in the afternoon sketched away to fill up the untouched sketchbook whilst surfing the world wide web to catch up on whatever I was missing out.
I don't think it is possible any more for me to avoid  opening Adobe Illustrator and starting my technical drawings as Friday is only days away.

However here are some of the latest images of Joan Smalls in campaigns and runways I saw today. Only happens to be my favourite model :)

From various sources.

Chanel SS 12


Lust List

Wild Things:Douglas Perrett

Jason Wu F/W SS12


Prabal Gurung Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Prabal Gurung RTW Fall 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung