Thursday 23 February 2012

Silhouette

Began working on the new project properly since Tuesday that just passed and I've never found it so difficult or struggled to explain my concept. The brief outlines that work must be inspired by primary research from a museum exhibit, a gallery or culture.

After visiting a few exhibits in January it feels unnecessary to travel to London as I already have enough resources to reference to. This project is inspired by 'Frontline: A Year of Journalism & Conflict' exhibit which I saw back in late January. My aim is to focus on the physical part but the mental side of conflict. The effects it causes one to suffer may it be temporary or permanent. How exactly am I going to portray it? Well I'm working on it now.

Below are a few images of objects that came to aid whilst trying to portray the concept.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung