Wednesday 8 February 2012

Tate:Modern

Walking along the southbank everyday was fun but COLD! I went for a quick visit to the Tate Modern to see if I could see any inspiring 'art'. I didn't find much inspiration for my new project, however walked into a shop called Joy  which had reasonable clothing but amazing accessories. lots of gold, beige and nude metals. There isn't much online but if you live nearby or happen to be in the area I'd recommend you to go!!
 






Reminded me of our school visits, shame I don't have the chance to meet up with everyone anymore but one day I shall drag them all back to the Tate.



For me this was a work of art. Everything was clashing but she wore it with confidence and pulled it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung