Thursday 16 June 2011

Mrs O.

Was looking through designer profiles to kill time and came across Naheem Khan. According to The Guest Writer, you can tell he isn't as popular by looking at the models that are on the runway even though he has been around since 2003.

Yes I'm jealous...after all she is married to the man of my dreams.
Mrs O in Naheem Khan (both dresses). I hadn't heard of this Indian American before but I fell in love with some of his fall 2011 collection.

Naeem Khan Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
I admire the long sleves on this shift dress.

Naeem Khan Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Fur ball. Hope its as soft as it looks.

Naeem Khan Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Rich colour but the model looks kind of scary...

Naeem Khan Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
I can see the indian influence with the amount of embroidery he has used in his collection.

Naeem Khan Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Especially with this one as it drapes neatly like a sari.  Infact it would be very pretty as a sari but draping on the left rather than the right.  

Naeem Khan Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
My favourite out of all his creations. I like the colour and the drape on the skirt that is effected by the weight of the beads. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung