Monday 6 June 2011

shots

Topshop £70ish..love the rich colour, part of Laura's collection.
 
Customized shoes for Kim's collection. Unique but I would prefer to wear it plain.
Goggles from lord know when for Rosie's accessories. The helmets were nice too but very small.
Bag with the floppy bow. This particular designer had made all the bags herself. I'm not an expert but I was slightly shocked at the quality. Surely she could have aided the fabric to get more structure. The finishing weren't the neatest either, seen better hand stitching on primark garments. Oh well not my problem I guess lol.

Another of outfit from the floppy bag collection. Cute hat or what?
Olivka doing her thing...Rosie's collection with the helmets and goggles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung