Sunday 6 February 2011

Guess who's the new creative director for PACO RABANNE??

Rabanne took time out from the fashion industry to "pursue other creative endeavors", The last ready-to-wear collection was back in 2006. News is, Indian fashion designer Manish Arora is to be the new creative director for Paco Rabanne's womenswear collection. Arora is internationally recognised fashion designer. You might have seen some of his garments worn not just by Eastern celebs in bollywood but also artists from the west.
We will have to wait till October 2011 to see Arora's first
collection for the house. I definitely cannot wait myself!!



My picks form Rabanne SS06 collection. simplicity at its best alongside structure
 


Pick n Mix of Arora's collections. Fusion fashion at it's best in my opinion.



Many of you might recognise the dress on the far right. Katy Perry wore it to the MTV awards 08.





M.I.A in Arora. Very brave I must say! Love her style, voice, everything.  
 



Others in Arora. L-R: Gaga, Alicia Renee, Rihanna and Gaga again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung