Wednesday 16 February 2011

Mademoiselle I ♥♥♥ ur looks

Maricel's looks always inspire me, mostly because its soo girly, however, the gothic romantic type. Its also something I can't pull off at all!
Shoes, both form ALDO, Bag from GUESS, Cape from ASOS, Leather jacket from MISS SELFRIDGE, other items I'm not too sure. leave a comment if you want to know and I can always recheck.  

Jam's looks are more biker/rock chick. Again something I cannot pull of or even think of trying it. LOL. Brave girl.
Items of clothing form Topshop mostly, Leopard print shoes from NEW LOOK. Fur coat from a Vintage stall thanks to my good eye ; )

My turn. Blazer, vintage. Purple bag, MULBERRY. Shoes all from NEW LOOK. Scarf, HERMES. Dresses VERA WANG & PEOPLES TREE. Trench coat, OLD find that I blogged about previously : ) 


SIMPLY VERA, CELINE belt, PEOPLES TREE shift dress, HERMES scarf


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung