Sunday 13 February 2011

Jason WU addiction, NY fashion week

I just got back from Paris and am eager to post about my days there. However, those of you who know me well, know exactly how much I love Mr WU. His AW 2011-12 collection shown at New York fashion week based on 'opulent elegance with an urban twist' is filled with neatly constructed garments that speak for themselves. Some of the looks from the runway.

A/W 2011-12 Jason Wu
New York fashion week
Whilst on the topic of collections, I was at premiere vision Paris on Thursday the 10th of Feb. I managed to find the stand for Sophie Hallette. Her collections and stock fabrics were on display. Felt amazing to be able to touch the textures and became even more inspired. I did order some samples but they may take up to 5 weeks to arrive through my letter box. You might be wondering who the hell she is right? Well, let me tell you, many designers/design houses, including Wu use her fabrics to make their collections. Some of her clients: 
  • Nina Ricci
  • Elie Saab
  • Oscar de la Renta
  • Chanel
  • Versace
  • Paul smith
  • Christian Lacroix
  • Zac Posen
  • Yves Saint Laurent
  • Chole
  • Balenciaga and many more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Rt Labung